A Snapshot of Norwalk
Crystal Theatre- Enjoy great performances and musical classics at this beautiful venue.
Shakespeare on the Sound- Plays of William Shakespeare at Pinkney Park, on the banks of the Five Mile River in Rowayton.
SoNo Arts Celebration- Featured Events Include Children's Workshops Folk, a Capella, World, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Funk, West African Dance, Modern Dance, Ballet Sculpture, Arts and Film Festival.
Historic SoNo – From Art Galleries and Shops to the Maritime Aquarium and Boat Tours.
Sports and Activities
Oak Hills Golf Course- 165 Fillow St. Community 6382-yard/par 71 18-hole course (203) 838-0303.
Norwalk State Heritage Park – For a list of Museums, amphitheater, visitor's center, boardwalk, fishing piers, boat docks, artwork and children's playgrounds.
Norwalk Seaport Association - Founded in 1978, the Norwalk Seaport Association is now lower Fairfield County’s most active nonprofit organization devoted to maritime preservation, education and to the area’s seafaring heritage.
Local Tennis Courts - Norwalk has one facility for free* tennis (*with seasonal pass)
- Oak Hills Tennis Courts: 165 Fillow St, Norwalk, 06850 - (203) 838-9110
- Norwalk Tennis & Fitness: 490 Westport Ave, Norwalk, 06851 - (203) 853-7727
- Norwalk High School: 23 Calvin Murphy Drive, Open Play
Norwalk Softball Team- Softball League for all ages. www.norwalksoftball.net
NorWALKER-The Norwalk Healthy Lifestyles –Cardiovascular Health Project has mapped out walking routes in the city of Norwalk, to become a member call 854-7977.
Norwalk River Rowing Association- Offers members year-round rowing, fitness programs, and social events-(203) 866-0080
- Calf Pasture and Shady Beach
- Sheffield Island
- People Spa-150 East Ave (203-866-0085)
- Liberty Spa-322 Westport Ave (203-847-9787)
- Executive Spa-178 Connecticut Ave (203-853-2222)
Places to Walk Your Dog
- Taylor Farm-Calf Pasture Beach Road
- Bright Horizons, 60 Gregory Blvd (203-854-6781)
- St Peter Lutheran Preschool, 208 Newtown Ave (203-229-0029)
- Tumble Bugs, 11 Allen Road (203-847-4994)
Norwalk-Sono Downtown Area-Shopping and Restaurants which includes fine dining, and a wide range of boutiques and chain shops
Norwalk Public Library-state of the art library featuring many events and programs
Annual Oyster Festival-food, games, rides and live entertainment for all ages
Neighbors and Newcomers- www.newcomersclub.com/ct.html#Norwalk
Norwalk Citizens News
Note: Norwalk Parks & Recreation located at Norwalk City Hall on East Ave.
Search Norwalk, CT Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Norwalk, CT *
* All data pertains to single-family homes